EXPANSIVE MORTAR FOR CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS
Bristar is a non-explosive demolition agent that has the property of safely demolishing rocks and concrete without producing noise, vibrations, throwing up debris or environmental pollution.
Bristar, mixed with water, creates a mixture which, when poured into holes specially made in the rock, causes it to crush due to the volume expansion that the product undergoes during the consolidation phase (the pressure generated is 6000 t/m²) .
Bristar is not explosive and is used to obtain good results in complete safety and with great ease of use, it resembles a powder similar to a ready-to-use cement.
- Minimum drilling diameter 32 mm
- Minimum depth of holes 40 cm
- Average rock consumption 12 kg/mᶟ
- Average cement consumption 12 kg/mᶟ
- Average consumption of reinforced concrete 12 kg/mᶟ